Thursday, April 17, 2008

FatBoy took me to see Doctor Cold on Tuesday -- something about routine shots. But, geez .. I hate that place. It's not because of the people inside (they've always been very nice to me). Even the shots don't bother me. It's that %^^& sidewalk in front that makes me crazy - literally. Once I spotted that pattern of bricks, I had another seizure. On command. Everytime I see those bricks, I just lose it. This time, two nice vet assistants came outside when I had the seizure, very concerned.

FatBoy says the seizures last about a minute, followed by a minute of "groggy" and then I'm normal again. It's a good thing they only happen every 6 weeks or so, or EVERY time I go to the vet. Hmmm. He says this is the 7th one I've had, over the past 7 months or so .. they seem to be getting less frequent.

Anyway, I heard FatBoy talking to Doctor Cold this morning, and he says my blood test shows my thyroid at 2.1 (well within the 1.0-4.0 acceptable range). Today, he's going to refill that prescription. I can hardly wait!!!