Sunday, April 27, 2008

I know he thinks I'm a few pigeons short of a coop, but FatBoy's trying to wean me off food that's mostly corn. This week, he's mixing what's left of my regular food (30 pound bag) and something called AvoDerm. I like the new food a LOT, but now I see yet another different bag sitting up high where I can't reach it. The newest one is called Grammy's Pot Pie and I can hardly wait to try it!

FatBoy had it with him when he returned from the store where he got the New! Improved! peanuts for the blue jays, so I suspect he's found a new source for all of us. I wonder if that includes the short dogs with long tails? I noticed him looking at a website for diabetic cat food a few days ago. I suspect it's all related somehow.

Today it's raining again. I HATE THAT. Whenever I go outside to poop and it's raining, I get mud between my pads. Yuch!